On this website, the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed. We have strived to create a safe and reliable space
YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT
In this privacy statement we explain what personal data is collected from users and how it is used. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
In the case of minors under eighteen years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will data of minors, data related to the professional, economic situation or the privacy of family members be collected, without their consent.
If you are under the age of eighteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of users is respected and cared for.
As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- Personal information is never requested unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- Personal information of our users is never shared with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Responsible for the processing of your personal data.
- Principles that I will apply to your personal information.
- How have I obtained your data?
- What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
- For what purpose do I treat your personal data?
- Legitimation for the treatment of your data.
- Category of data collected.
- How long will I keep your data?
- Secret and data security.
- Accuracy and veracity of the data.
- Acceptance and consent.
- Commercial emails.
Responsible for the processing of your personal data.
- Name of the person in charge: LEGALS PAPER
- Address:Calle Mariano Escobedo 375, dep. 1403, piso 14, Col. Chapultepec Morales, C.P. 11570, Miguel Hidalgo, Ciudad de México.
- Email:[email protected]
- Activity:Generation of Legal Content.
For the purposes of the provisions of the applicable Data Protection Legislation, the personal data that are sent through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web and subscribers”.
For the treatment of user data, all technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation are implemented.
Principles that I will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, the following principles will be applied that comply with the legal requirements of data protection:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency. Your consent will always be required for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes of which you will be previously informed with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization. Only the data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are required will be requested. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period. The data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the treatment. Depending on the purpose, you will be informed of the corresponding conservation period; In the case of subscriptions, the lists will be reviewed periodically and those records that have been inactive for a considerable time will be eliminated.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality. Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that all necessary precautions are taken to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of user data by third parties.
How have I obtained your data?
The personal data that is processed in LEGALS PAPER come from:
- Contact form.
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether LEGALS PAPER is processing personal data that concerns the business of interest.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object object to the processing of their data. LEGALS PAPER will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided us and in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the applicable legislation.
For what purpose do I treat your personal data?
In LEGALS PAPER there are different systems for capturing personal information and the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: The following personal information is requested: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of https://legalspaper.comFor example, this data can be used to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on the LEGALS PAPER servers.
There are other purposes for which your personal data is processed:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Other non-identifying data obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user's computer or mobile device when browsing this website are also collected.
- To manage social networks. LEGALS PAPER may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://legalspaper.comwill be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, policies of privacy and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user. LEGALS PAPER will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of LEGALS PAPER, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will I use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
De acuerdo a lo establecido por la normativa de aplicación, LEGALS PAPER, con domicilio en Calle Mariano Escobedo 375, dep. 1403, piso 14, Col. Chapultepec Morales, C.P. 11570, Miguel Hidalgo, Ciudad de México, será responsable del tratamiento de los datos correspondientes a Usuarios de la web y suscriptores.
LEGALS PAPER does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent.
Legitimation for the Treatment of your Data.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
Category of data collected.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
In no case are specially protected categories of data treated.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
When browsing https://legalspaper.com non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify to user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services.
Secret and data security.
https://legalspaper.com is committed to the use and treatment of data (including personal) of users, respecting their confidentiality and that they will be used in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with their obligation. to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
https://legalspaper.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, LEGALS PAPER will ensure that any person who is authorized by LEGALS PAPER to process the client's data (including its staff, collaborators and providers) will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether it is a contractual duty or legal).
When a security incident occurs, when LEGALS PAPER becomes aware, it must notify the User without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the User reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data.
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you submit to https://legalspaper.com, so you will exonerate LEGALS PAPER from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or comment publication form.
Acceptance and consent.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to LEGALS PAPER in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
LEGALS PAPER reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, LEGALS PAPER will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
In accordance with current legislation, https://legalspaper.com does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested on time.
Conforme a lo dispuesto en Legislación vigente, https://legalspaper.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Date of last update : July 15th 2021