Our policy lasts 30 days. If it has been 30 days since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
WHEN CAN YOU CANCEL YOUR SERVICE?
If you have a major problem with any service offered by Legalspaper or a minor problem that could not be fixed in a reasonable amount of time, you have the right to cancel a service contract, when it is:
- provided with an unacceptable level of care and skill.
- not fit for the purpose you requested.
- are not delivered in a reasonable time when there is no agreed completion date.
SERVICES THAT CANNOT BE CANCELED:
You must pay for the services you have received under a service contract that worked as expected.
You cannot cancel a service contract or get a refund if the problem was beyond the control of Legalspaper, or of you:
- He changed his mind.
- insisted that a service be provided in a particular way, against the advice of Legalspaper.
- did not clearly explain your Legalspaper needs
CANCEL YOUR SERVICE:
You can close your account at any time. The option is in the Account Settings.
If you have a problem with a service, follow the steps below:
- Show proof of purchase with receipt or bank statement.
- Contact Legalspaper and explain the problem. If Legalspaper cannot arrange the service in a reasonable time, the terms of the service contract will be negotiated.
Account closure is subject to:
not have any pending listing on the Website; resolve any pending issues (such as a suspension or restriction of your Account); and paying any fees or amounts outstanding on the Account. We may retain some of your personal information to satisfy regulatory requirements and our own external obligations. Closing your account does not necessarily delete all the information we have.
Legalspaper WILL NOT COMPENSATE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED IF THE PROBLEM OR DISSATISFACTION OCCURS BETWEEN THE USER AND THE FREELANCER.
If you have paid for the service and it has already started or has been delivered, a refund will be negotiated to cover the failed services and any advance payments.